Saturday, August 15, 2009

First, a look at what I have done in the past....




Since my painting journey began, I have lost count of the number of times I have decided to give it away and become something bizarre like an accountant! What was I thinking! I guess I was lucky to always have art to fall back on and now, being in my early 30's, I've fallen back permanently.

I just wanted to show what I have done in the past before I move on to what I'm doing now. Bear in mind throughout the past 10 years I have juggled various career changes, study, interstate moves and 2 children so there isn't any logical follow-on in terms of subject matter most of the time.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Paintings look great ... well done you ...
    A painting a day is unestimating the precision and technical effort you put in I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know which profile I should put ... so anonymous is Sherryl

    ReplyDelete