- Throw a rug over it...then go back to your easel.
- Create pathways through all the crap...then go back to your easel.
- Tell the kids if they don't clean the house, Santa won't come...then go back to your easel.
- Move out to the shed...and take your easel with you.
- Your better half cracks it big time so you start cleaning the house together...then after 5 minutes sneak back out to the shed.
Look Ma, No Hands, oil on board, 30 x 30cm (12x12in)
Copyright2010 Holly Hartwell
If you wish to purchase this piece click here.
Did you know...
I own a $100 AUD paintbrush. It's a No. 26 Da Vinci black sable. Mmmm, black sable, it even sounds cool doesn't it!
What is the most expensive art supply purchase you have ever made??